Thanks to all of our donors!
The Coalition for the Homeless of Houston/Harris County is grateful for the government, individual, corporate and foundation donors who generously support our work.
In particular, we appreciate the support of the City of Houston Housing and Community Development Department, Harris County Community Service Department, the Texas Department of State Health Services, the U.S. Department of State Health Services, and the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development.
The corporate, foundation, and individual donors listed below made significant contributions in the 2014 – 2015 fiscal year.
- Wendy Adair
- Amy Amaya
- Bank of America Charitable Foundation
- BNSF Railway Foundation
- The Brown Foundation
- Marilyn Brown
- Butler Family Fund
- Harry S. and Isabel C. Cameron Foundation
- CenterPoint Energy
- Central Houston Civic Improvement
- Clayton Fund
- Steve Deken
- Episcopal Health Foundation
- Good Earth Foundation
- Greater Houston Community Foundation/Pam Gardner Moondance Fund
- Houston Downtown Management District
- J.D. Martin Company, Inc.
- Marek Family Foundation
- The Florence and William K. McGee Jr. Family Foundation
- Dennis W. Nelson
- Charles and Marilee O’Connell
- Amber Rabo
- Rockwell Lumber Company
- Simmons Foundation
- Strake Foundation
- United Way of Greater Houston
- Roslyn Wright