The Coalition team has broad experience in a range of topics and issues related to the complex problem of homelessness, as well as extensive familiarity with the various federal, state and local resources involved.
We’ll be glad to share our expertise on homelessness and related issues by providing a speaker for your meeting or event.
The Coalition is prepared at any time (schedule permitting) to present to your group on the following topics:
- Can We End Homelessness? – a review of the latest thinking on ways to prevent and end homelessness
- Continuum of Care – an overview of the collaborative efforts of the homeless services agencies in the Houston area to prevent and end homelessness
- Government Resources – a broad review of federal, state, county and city resources for the homeless
- Homelessness 101 – a broad overview of the scope of the problem and existing efforts to address it
- Homelessness in the Houston Area – an overview of homelessness in this area, including demographics and unique contributing factors.
Coalition for the Homeless of Houston/Harris County
Speaker Request Form
- Each presentation lasts about an hour.
- Please send in your request at least one month in advance of your meeting.
- All fields must be filled in to submit your request.